vw help?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vw help?

Post by JanetBear on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:27 am

Well, something happened in a trade and I reported this player. After like a week I e-mailed vw and they never replyed. When they did reply they told me they got my item back, but the item that they put in my account wasn't even mine! I e-mailed them again saying that wasn't my item and once again they are not replying. What is going on?

It's been a week and no reply!

JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: vw help?

Post by honeydew on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:40 am

Yeah I mailed something to them about my missing ear buds, no reply yet!

honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:42 am

honeydew wrote:Yeah I mailed something to them about my missing ear buds, no reply yet!

I know, but what makes me mad is that they keep putting items that aren't mine in my account

JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 am

well the reason i think it takes more than a week to reply is cause they get lots of emails every day so i think its best to be patient

❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:55 am

@Crystal@ wrote:well the reason i think it takes more than a week to reply is cause they get lots of emails every day so i think its best to be patient

its been almost 2 weeks and I keep getting items that aren't mine. It's like they aren't even listening to what I'm saying. I told them what I lost but they are still giving me items that do not belong to me.

JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydew on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:10 am

JanetBear wrote:
@Crystal@ wrote:well the reason i think it takes more than a week to reply is cause they get lots of emails every day so i think its best to be patient

its been almost 2 weeks and I keep getting items that aren't mine. It's like they aren't even listening to what I'm saying. I told them what I lost but they are still giving me items that do not belong to me.
Items that don't belong to you
Like what?

honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:11 am

well it takes some time for them to replay
once, i even had to wait 3 weeks

Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety9102 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:27 am

I think what she is trying to say is, when they reply, or give her her item back, its not the one that the person took. Its one they tried to replace. Its kind of weird though that they just wouldnt go to their account and get it out and give it to the orignal owner. Like I had got scammed like a year ago, someone took my bunny ears (oringal color, not that puke brown, like light coffee ) And then they gave me it back but it wasnt what they took, it was the new version, the very funky version... -_-

tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:29 pm

JanetBear wrote:Well, something happened in a trade and I reported this player. After like a week I e-mailed vw and they never replyed. When they did reply they told me they got my item back, but the item that they put in my account wasn't even mine! I e-mailed them again saying that wasn't my item and once again they are not replying. What is going on?

tweety9102 wrote:I think what she is trying to say is, when they reply, or give her her item back, its not the one that the person took. Its one they tried to replace. Its kind of weird though that they just wouldnt go to their account and get it out and give it to the orignal owner. Like I had got scammed like a year ago, someone took my bunny ears (oringal color, not that puke brown, like light coffee ) And then they gave me it back but it wasnt what they took, it was the new version, the very funky version... -_-

The Bear Patrol investigates all your reports, if in case you have any appeal or complaints with regards to their response, feel free to write us back. However, we request for your patience as we receive a lot of emails and it may take a while to process your request.

JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:46 pm

tweety9102 wrote:I think what she is trying to say is, when they reply, or give her her item back, its not the one that the person took. Its one they tried to replace. Its kind of weird though that they just wouldnt go to their account and get it out and give it to the orignal owner. Like I had got scammed like a year ago, someone took my bunny ears (oringal color, not that puke brown, like light coffee ) And then they gave me it back but it wasnt what they took, it was the new version, the very funky version... -_-

that is what I am trying to say.

JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:46 pm

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
JanetBear wrote:Well, something happened in a trade and I reported this player. After like a week I e-mailed vw and they never replyed. When they did reply they told me they got my item back, but the item that they put in my account wasn't even mine! I e-mailed them again saying that wasn't my item and once again they are not replying. What is going on?

The Bear Patrol investigates all your reports, if in case you have any appeal or complaints with regards to their response, feel free to write us back. However, we request for your patience as we receive a lot of emails and it may take a while to process your request.

ok

JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:49 pm

They probably get TONS of mail everyday and they have to answer it all! The best thing is to be paicent and wait for their reply

sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:56 pm

yeslike sammi said they do sometime's it takes a while for them to get back to you or if you need help as a Cybearguide here on the forum

karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:46 am

JanetBear,

Please let us know if your item is back

colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down